----- Original Message -----
From: Minto George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 5:03 PM
Subject: [313] recell/stasis '93 comp

> Hi, could someone please post the tracklisting of this
> comp with track times. thanks, minto

Here you go chap:

    1. Waste Lands (Cmetric Cektion)            Redcell        1:36
    2. Interim                                                  Redcell
6:56
    3. One Thing In Mind                                Redcell        6:04
    4. Soundtrack of Fear                               Redcell        3:02
    5. Outerim                                                Redcell
3:13
    6. Solar Winds                                          Redcell
3:15
    7. Point Of No Return                              Stasis
6:29
    8. Funky Purple Hotpants                         Stasis            1:34
    9. I Think Its In Here                                Stasis
6:18
   10.Questions For V Anmanan                    Stasis            4:42
   11.V.C.F.                                                 Stasis
5:05
   12.Funky Purple Hotpants (FTPD)            Stasis            3:55
   13.Pauls Interlude                                      Stasis
4:20

And a damn fine compilation it is too.

Dake