The Black Sunday 12" was a 2-sided ep and contained "Just another black
Sunday with grandma" which appeared on the album and an instrumental version
of "Me and my people's eyes".  "Me and my people's eyes" was exclusive at
the time, but has now been re-released as the b-side on the "Don't you want
my love" single on Peacefrog.  Definitely worth getting if you missed the
1st Peacefrog single, the instrumental is far superior to the vocal version
on the album.

Stewart