Got to say I'm highly impressed with the new
Planet E, Tony Olivierra under the name Ibex.
The a side, Oasis, is deep, perfectly orchestrated
strings and distant blended vox - don't miss!

Thomas Schumacher's new album, Electric
Avenue, is also really cool. So many different
styles. Ok some of them not to everyone's (or
my own) taste, but it's not often you hear this
much variety on a techno album. I like!

Lastly, can anyone ID this track from a DJ Hell
set - vocal says "north side boom, south side
boom, east side boom, west side boom" (no
laughing there Anya!!)

cheers,

Dan

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/1267/index.html