Hi list,
my views on this subject:
    i don't have any trouble with someone posting links to their music,
playlists etc......i think this is what this list is all about, ie: not just
sterile intellectual musings on techno. I think its a good habit for posters
to state *spam* in the subject.
    regarding the rules of this list i think its up to us to actually decide
whats cool and whats not...i mean its the users as a whole that make the
list, it doesnt exist without us. If we as a whole decide something is
tollerable then its in, otherwise its out. Strictly speaking about the whole
spam issue, it was decided over a week ago.....

bye
fab
||  Web Developer  ||  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ||
||  www.deepend.it ||

"If we never looked at things and thought what they might be, we'd still be
in the tall grass with the apes."
Deepend Roma s.r.l.
Via C.A. Racchia, 4 - 00195 Roma - ITALY
T +39 06 37 51 23 58 F +39 06 37 51 23 26