This is also the first Adult album work done in color!
The album is a bit diff't than previous works, though Adult seems to do no wrong with me-for some reason. All the tracks are good and feature Nicola's voice in a more hefty amount. The lyrics are a bit more in depth (is that possible??) and not as abstract as before. I lean towards 'Love Sick' one of my favorites.

My adult collection continues.... And if you like the cover work: for those that don't know, you can catch more of Nicola's unique photography and crisp use of color,fashion and composition at the Detroit Contemporary.

so yeah..i basically think Adult stinks;)