From: "Jongsma, K.J." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I just saw this on the Sonic Groove list. Anyone herad this yet? is it
anygood because i do not really trust the SG descriptions...

>C2 feat. Alexander Robotnick / Uh Uh (Alexander Robotnick returns with a
slammin breakbeat techno-electro jam that is not be missed! recommended)
Riot City 12 $9.99

this came out last year sometime as a double pack promo - the original is a
lot more downtempo than his older italo stuff or even the hola macci kola
reworks 12" thaat came out on riot city as well [ i wouldn't call it either
slammin' or 'techno-electro' - chilled out breakbeat maybe] . the first
remix 12" is by thomas brinkmann, salz - both in that dry-techno cologne
style.  the secons 12" has an amazing remix by 3rd electric which is the one
2 get - deep electro -  also a more laid back remix by klystron.  worth
getting if u can find out what remixes are on the 12" and also just cos it's
robotnick.

try formic.de for copies [thats where i got my copy] - postage will be
cheaper for u too.

cheers

simon

Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124)