yah I'd like to know what happened to all those
Accelerate release that were suppose to come out but
never did...like a Todd Sines ep called "don't stop"
I've heard it before from some Columbus cronies ;)
even Dan had something that suppose to come out...an
Accelerate album? ACC rare and unreleased was cool and
I'm glad he released that cause those tracks smoke!

even Titonton had something that was suppose come out
on ACC...whatever happened with that?

also what's new with elevate? anythng new coming soon?