On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, electric seth wrote:

i've wondered this couple of times but if one listens carefully the red
planet series and mad mike records, they do sound quite different. the red
planet sound is a bit "hollow" then again mike has a bit
"fatter" sound. of course different studios are enough for this but i
don't think that mad mike is martian. but who knows. final frontier ep on
UR has one track that has identical drum patterns to base station 303 on
Red Planet 5.  so who knows...

sakke