Hey,

I am awfully excited about tonight, and I figured I would write something... Two men, who just happen to be a couple of the fathers of techno as we know it, on 4 turntables for 4 hours? Carl Craig, one of the most talented producers ever (well....in my opinion...), doing a five hour set? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........A Jedi craves much these things...... Well anyways.....I am coming with a whole crew of peepz, and I just hope to experience a good night with other 313'ers that might happen to be there. Thank God (or whatever it is that you thank for things like this..) that these guys still spin around the D!

 Gotta run....my 12:40 class calls.....

     Waiting for tonight,

                       Stefan