Sony bad, EMI good ;)

From: Tom Churchill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] expo remixes
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:35:36 +0000

What's up with this list?

A new set of Kraftwerk remixes by UR gets released and no-one mentions it
(apologies if it has been mentioned, but I'm on the digest version)...

Stop the circular arguments about spam and talk about this (from Juno this
week)...

KRAFTWERK: Expo Remix (EMI Germany) double 12": Expo Remix (DJ Rolando
remix, Underground Resistance remix, "UR Thought 3", "UR Infiltrated" mixes,
Francois  K/Rob Rives mix, Orbital mix) (8896126)

Anyone bought it yet? I heard one of the UR mixes at the weekend and I
though it was pretty cool. Any more thoughts?

Cheers,

Tom