Yo what up man. Just some info on the more swedish/UK side of the techno
thing. Obviously the Hybrid thing you knew about-Cari Lekebausch and his
whole crew. Well they evolved. Unfortunately hybrid went +8 (deep freeze)
and started releasing some "aight" electro and tech-house-dub stuff on the
side. Drumcodes came up. Adam Beyer started producing some bizarre dirty and
experimental techno ala "pyrotechnics" and "remainings 3".  Joel Mull came
up with his label "Inside" and did some memorable releases. Mull is part of
a new crew along with people like Henrik B, and Thomas Krome. There is a
stable of labels run by a gentleman named Johan Bacto. He kind of runs 6 or
7 labels around sweden and elsewhere. Then there is the Glenn Wilson
revolution.  Glenn is the UK equivalent of a bacto running 6 or seven labels
in his own time. His flagship (in my opinion) is the Planet Rythm label. He
works with people like Thomas Krome, Slobodan, Headroom, Dilated Audio, many
others. Definately check out "wider universe" on compound. A lot of Dirty
nasty raw hard techno. Ah my other favorites...Skunkworks (the label)
Hardcell is pretty sweet. And Alexander Kowalski on the Klanzerampt label is
totally bad ass. And Can't forget G-Force. But Im giving away all my info!
Oh no! Anyways, What does this have to do with Detroit Techno? Almost
everyone I know producing modern techno music in this city who DJs loves
just about all these types of records. Futhermore many connections are being
forged in the ever expanding world of global techno. It shouldnt be too long
before you see their work out on Detroit based labels. Peace-

New Detroit Stuff:

http://d.m-nus.com
http://www.music-in-formation.com
http://www.paxahau.com
http://www.detroitunderground.net

New Global Stuff:

http://diodemusic.techno.org
http://www.drumcode.se/
http://www.cosmicone.com/labels/evildeception/
http://www.techno.org/gforce/
http://www.hardcell.org/

and whatever else. There are many more. Just look around. Use the net.