does anyone know why Christian Smith added Solbakken to his last name and
moved to Sweeden??  I know he is from DC, so don't be trying to tell me that
he was always in sweeden.  Tronic even used to be based in DC, and i have
the white label of their third release to prove it.  complete with the
review sheet and all.  just curious....i just think it seems kinda fake to
me.  i would aske the same thing if juan moved to iceland and changed his
name to atkinson...
jeff