On Thu, 23 Nov 2000 17:46:23 , laura gavoor wrote:

>  Most of the guys from the D are very professional given this is their
chosen
>  passion and occupation.  There are many factors contributing to an
artists
>  likelihood of appearing or not.  For one, the business side of things
must
>  be up to snuff as they've been doing this a VERY long time now, most of
>  them.  If the business is not sorted for ANY valid reason, which is
most....

This reminds me of superstar DJ T-1000(peace be upon him) in Dallas..about a
year and half ago..he was supposed to play at a rave..he never got paid..I
dont blame him for getting pissed..is T-1000 still around?! :D..I am trying
to picture myself on a plane
for 6 hours and all of the sudden..they aint got the loot :)

Fahd Al Noor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN

Tired of slow Internet? Get @Home Broadband Internet