Fahd Al Noor wrote:

> Peace..
>
> I was going through the techno.ca website and I found this cool Twerk review
> by Andrew Duke and I was wondering if he is still around..I really dug the
> EP's he put out on PR and Template..I heard he is doing his own thing out in
> California..any new EP's worth checking out?! I really dug Tide of
> Events..Still one of my favorites hard banging EP's..I think his name is
> Shawn Hatfield..!?
>
> Fahd Al Noor
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Minneapolis, MN

***absolutely. shawn has done a full length for tresor as well as an ep. he's
also
done other things, including compilation appearances and the like (sorry to be
brief,
i'm not yet awake). fundraising auction for ckdu on http://techno.ca/cognition
ends
in 5 days, btw. hope this helps. thanks. andrew duke :)