Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 13:44:33 -0500 (EST)
From: Derek L. VerLee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: PlanetE party... oh man...

Just got back from the motor.
I would like to give thanks for real djs that are NOT overrated.  I was
back and forth between the two main rooms.  Cummins, who I dont think
I have heard before, tore it up in the main room untill about 11 I
think... very nice. Then Saunderson had the main floor for a while, didnt
hear much of this as I was captive to Carl's amazing and beautiful mixing,
so I cant attest to it. I did come out when Derrick started in.  These
two, together, ROCKED... couldn't help but dance, something I dont do
enough of anymore. As far as I could tell, they continued to take dance
into new dimensions while Craig continued a banging but very musical set,
untill there were power failers at about 1:25.  I left then, didnt get to
cheer for the djs, I hope, everyone else did after I left, since they
deserve it.

Well, here:

    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The music was really really amazing.

Oh, what did happen after I left?  Did the power every come back on?
And did anyone catch hannah's set? I forgot entirely about it.

-Moebious

(Sorry if you got this twice, didn't seem to make it the first time)