hey,

There was another version of this record called "the final dominator
remixes" on Radikal records. It came out around the same time and
featured Rich Hawtin and Damon Wild remixes among others. I gave this
record to steve lammers awhile ago, he might have more info.

this is going to be a hard record to track down, weren't there about a
million remix 12's of this track. It takes me back to when I first
semi-discovered techno through a simon reynolds article on hardcore in
an issue of Details in 92. That track was the jam when I was about 15.
;)

take care,
mike