nexus - wrote:

> I'm new to this list, so take it easy on me :)
>
> I've been trying to find "12 k-os 'definition of love'
> Should include mixes from saunderson, atkins etc. And it's
> kms records.
>
> If anyone can help me out, i'd appreciate it..
> reply private.

***The ones I have are:

Kool T 504 (yellow cover with pics):
KAOS:
side A: Definition Of Love (original Kevin Saunderson mix)
side B: Definition Of Love (Master Reese mix)
side B2: Definition Of Love (Magic Juan Trix Mix)
licensed from KMS Records, Detroit

and

Kool T 504X (green cover with no pics):
KAOS:
side A: Definition Of Love (Def-Ignition mix)
Side AA: Definition Of Love (extended vocal mix)
Side AA2: Definition Of Love (Mick's mix)
(these mixes are by David "M.A.R.R.S.--Pump Up
The Volume" Dorrell and C.J. "did an incredible mix
of Good Life back in the day" MacKintosh)
licensed from KMS Records, Detroit
both from 1989
not sure how hard they are to get these days, keep your
eyes open near each and every used record bin, i guess.
hope this helps. andrew duke :)