Hi all,

I've been asked to do some download reviews for MP3 magazine here in the UK
and as I can't be bothered spending hours trawling the net, I'm appealing
for those members of this list who make music and might want a bit of press
to send me their URLs.

They can be MP3, Windows Media, whatever, anything I can play on my Win98
PC, basically. You can be a total unknown or an international jet-setter, it
doesn't matter. They should be techno, though. I have to hand the reviews in
on monday, so please send me your URLs by this friday.

Don't make me have to trawl through miles of mp3.com or peoplesound.com
junk...

On the same subject, I dunno if this has been mentioned before, but there
are some good free downloads available at www.tvtrecords.com, including the
full tracklisting for Juan Atkin's 'Mastermix' CD on Wax Trax!

- Tom Magic Feet -