i agree whole-heartedly! Rolando's remix is especially impressive. The UR
remix is somewhat repetitive but it still has some classic detroit elements
to it that make it very alluring and even mysterious.
these records make an amazing addition to any detroit tech-lovers collection

"detroit- we so electric....germany- they so electric..." ;)

--- Patrick Wacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As I said before, UR really dropped some bombs on this record!!! 4 quality
> UR mixes of Kraftwerks' Expo 2000.
>
> It's been some time since UR have done remixes (apart from Banks mix of
> Jaguar) Track Down this double pack asap!
>
> Peace,
> Patrick.

=====
For those who know  stay low  stay strong  stay ready stay underground. For
those who don't,learn. For those who'stole the soul',live in fear as the
spirits will track you into your next life and beyond. Nothing good will come
to you.

             - Mad Mike
                  UR