It depends on how it's been coded. 256kbps isn't too
bad... the problem is that you have to have a really
high level of kbps to get anything like something
worth purchasing which obviously means massive files.
I don't see why anyone would wanna BUY mp3's so
they're not really commercially viable (and lets face
it, even producers need to make a living). Of course,
in the case of Napster and MP3.com it's just a case of
downloading them, not buying (as far as I know).

Mp3's are better for just demoing stuff via
internet... I don't think you can get rid of
records... CD's are cooler for just listening to stuff
and djingwise, you just can't beat flimsy 12" pieces
of vinyl...

l8r,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)
--- Sakari Karipuro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On