I think it was R.J. Watkins who was the host and producer and the show broadcast on channel 62

From: "dj revolver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] New dance show - memory gone
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 15:57:03 -0500

Can anyone refresh my memory: who was responsible for the "New dance Show"
about 8 years ago on channel 56?  I remember being in high school and I'd
rush home to hear some fresh booty tracks and see some wacky new dance
moves.  My boys and I would throw down the moves at dance clubs (we were
underage of course), and at high school dances - and hell - in the hall ways
and on the football field at practice.

Now I can't remeber who's show that was.  Does anyone have some archives?

ya - i know not really 313 techno related but it is 313 dance related;)
djr