From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org <313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Friday, December 01, 2000 1:02 PM
Subject: [313] a simple holiday wish (T-Shirts)

>I hate to sound like a broken record, but has the 313 T-shirt idea been
completely abandoned? I hate to sound like a broken record, but has the 313
T-shirt idea been completely abandoned? (twice as nice) It would be great to
set aside time for more design submissions and have them posted on a website
similar to:

>http://objektsynth.com/313/
>
>(then proceed with an official vote)
>
>I would volunteer to head it all up if it weren't for the fact I am
unfamiliar with the process for publishing a web page...

>Is anybody willing to either create another page for new and existing
submissions, and/or locate (or know of) a business capable of fulfilling a
large T-shirt request?