Hello all,

Was warming up for James yesterday, and he got really excited when I played the
remake of Nitro Deluxe's This Brutal House 8-)

Anyways, his DJ set is more House than Techno. Even Colin Dale played harder the
week before. James mixed effortlessly between House, UR-style Techno, and
indeed, some dope Electro cuts. He even played New Order's Blue Monday in the
middle of his set!

Very nice, fun guy. Much like my fellow Singaporean Techno friend Collin Chen,
who interviewed him for a full 30 minutes!

Cheers!

Up next in Singapore:

DJ Angel Molina
DJ Ben Sims