man, the count was DOPE! dont get brian gillespie started about that show.
remember that chick that would bend over and twirl her weave 'round and
'round!?!
back in the day, when my wife and i were dating, we threw annual xmas parties
called MISSLETOE. (a little history...)

MISSLETOE1 was at 1515 broadway. we brought traxx to the D for the first time
and this kid Marshall from NYC who used to spin at the Roxy

BUT MISSLETOE2 was the funk!
featuring 3 sets of tag teams (when tag teams were rare)
me and paris as Heckle&Jeckle
Shake and K1 from Direct beat
and >>JESSE THE BODY AND TOUCHE  2 DJs from the new dance show!!!!
that junk was crazy!
the venue was the lavender moon cafe in ferndale.
IAN Malbon brought some crazy custom made videos. the BPMs were flyin' !
you know the routine- pitched up tracks,  all the classics- FADE 2 BLACK!!!!!
damn! Back In The Day!
i heard The Scene gets played on some cable stations but ive never been able
catch it....on a related note, my buddy found a MOJO interview clip on Napster
where he is interviewing PRINCE. its super short though...

:::diggin in the crates::::

jBw/dj bileebob
heckle&jeckle
littlebrotherlove(LBL)