Alright, it's time to let the cat out of the bag. I, together with a good
friend, am throwing a small, intimate party with James next week (Monday) in
a small venue (more of a student pub) in Ghent, Belgium.

We have specifically asked him to do whatever he wants, although a set of
oldschool Detroit stylee would be great. It's a very small party (if we get
150 to 200 people I'll be happy, especially on a Monday), but it should be
the start of a new concept that focusses on quality again instead of
quantity.

We cannot pay a full fee or even fly in artists (James is in Belgium
currently), but we hope to establish good relations with a number of artists
we believe in and take it from there. Since as a hobby I frequently do
interviews with artists this is something we want to explore more in the
future.

So, any listmembers coming over?

Greetings y'all,

John (aka Technotourist, Belgian division :)

P.S. Check http://www.kinkypeople.org for more info