Hey all,

I'm leaving for a business trip to Woodbridge NJ, which I understand is very close to NY city. Fortunately for me, I get a car in the deal for a week and half and I'm looking to hook up with some people. Any suggestions on places to check out?? Anyone willing to hang for a bit?? Hit me up privately if you feel like showing me what's up! Record stores and christmas shopping suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Any events that I shouldn't miss (313, tech-house, minimal)?? Thanks in advance, Pieces....

MM