yup it was a co 430\UR release but my copy has the labels on the wrong sides
ie aztlan label on the the day star side, day star label on the aztlan side

----- Original Message -----
From: Roberto Ty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [313] mispress

I recently picked up Octave One's Daystar Rising 12" (one of my all-time
favorites) and on the backside was UR's Atzlan. Was this how it was supposed
to be released?

>>> "* ani *" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - 12/4/00 10:44 AM >>>
my favorite mispress is steve hurley "jack your body" with a UR riot label.
kinda cute, huh?

ani
record time
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.recordtime.com
ph  810.775.1550
fax 810.775.5830
icq# 33610265
want to be on the record time mailing list?
send an email message from the address you want to subscribe with
"subscribe" in the subject