In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Phonopsia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> messed around with filters and
compression to make the sounds now known as:
>This is the AMG discog for starters.
>
> 1997 Imagine-A-Nation Relief
> 1997 In and Out of Fog and Lights Peacefrog
> 1997 In Neutral Distance
>
> 1990 Let Your Body Rock Cut It Up Def s
> 1995 A Moment of Insanity [EP] Planet E
> 1997 Hibernation [EP] Peacefrog
> 1997 Beyond Gone Disko B s
> 1997 Pieces of Euphoria SSR s
> 1999 In My Head EP [EP] Classic
> 1999 Take Your Time EP [EP] Cyclo
> 1999 In My Head EP, Part 2 [EP] Classic
> 1999 Doctor Doctor [CD5/Cassette Single] Thump s
>
>To which, I can add (in no particualr order):
>
>1997 Revolution (featruing the tracks, Movement, of, the, and body) - NRK
>(This one's great!)
>1999 Revolutions EP (featuring tracks from Derrick Carter, Gemini "How Can I
>Be", JT Donaldson and Underground Evolution) - Cyclo
>1995 If You Got to Believe in Something - Cajual 221
>1993??? The Beginning - Relief 703 ("The Beginning" is a great track)
>1994 U Know How I Feel - Relief 710 (Probably My Least Favorite of His EPs)
>1994 Imagine a Nation - Relief 715 (Listed as an album on AMG. I've never
>seen it as a 2x pack though)
>1997 On the North Star With Gemini - Peacefrog 065 (This is that one with
>dubbier basslines - quite good too)
>1994 Spencer Kincey - Tangled Thoughts Vol. 1 - Cajual 211
>1995 Welcome to the Future - Relief 725
>
>And, one other 12" with a track called "Spirits Vibe". I believe it was the
>first release on that label too. Searched through all of my records twice
>and I can't find it. I know it was around here somewhere, but maybe someone
>can fill in that hole for me.
>
>Of these I can highly recommend "Pieces of Euphoria" on SSR, Revolution, On
>the North Star and the one I can't find, but really they're all worth
>having. I'm sure there are others too.
>
>Tristan
He also released on on Planet E, back in , I think '96. Can't remember
the name of it, but it's in the 2nd hand section of my local shop for
some crazy price of £4.00 or something.. Actually, might buy it
tomorrow, as i just on £50.00 on the bandit at the train station today.
Woo Hoo!!

TTFN,
--
Tom Lawton