Frank Jack,

We were talking about this at work yesterday and apparently it is on, though
is maybe, despite UR and KDJ, quite a boring way to spend your New Year ;)
they might do a Lost and ignore midnight. Somehow I doubt they'll play auld
lang syne. Still, even I might be persuaded to go out to this one. It is
promoted by someone of repute. Don't remember the details. I'll find out and
let you know next time I bump into you as I leave the flat, so's to make you
late for work, sorry :)

Jonny.