The only one Amtrak lists in Detroit proper is the one at 11 W. Baltimore
St. (ph. 313-873-3442). I know there's also one in Dearborn (which is
west of Detroit) at
16121 Michigan Ave (ph. 313-336-5407) and also one a ways north in
Pontiac on Wide Track (which becomes Woodward). At least I think there's
one there (but it isn't listed at the Amtrak site although I pass it
quite often myself). It all depends on exactly where you want to go in
Detroit, I guess.
                                                            jeff