Ms. Potts asked me to forward this for her since the list server doesn't
like her today. I really think something's wrong with it. Here's the poop:

From: "Diana Potts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Moodman Live in UK,NYE (charity)
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 16:32:20

In regards to this party there is a new charity starting. The
name of the foundation is simply called "Bring Diana to London for New
Years". It's been around for many years but is *just* starting to be
recognized on the level it deserves. The goal of the drive is 700 US
dollars, as that is the going rate for a Virgin air ticket out of Detroit
Metro to Heathrow. Volunteers from the community are standing by for your
bountiful pledges.

Thank you, and remember to give (to Diana) this holiday season.
<<<<

Forwarded by Tristan, who will be retaining a 10% forwarded message fee from
all charitable proceeds collected.