> I talk of this as a duty I think anybody who does know has, but especially
> for the likes of Fatboy Slim, the Chemical Brothers or Moby - all of whom
> know what Techno is all too well. I am sure their marketing departments
have
> too much say in the matter, but they have a duty to be doing things like
> ensuring Juan, Derrick et al get the props they deserve whether it be, as
> someone has already mentioned, by support slots or just talking about it
in
> interviews.

After writing this I discovered the Chemical Brothers' Brothers Gonna Work
It Out mix CD in our furniture shop, which did have quite a few tracks on it
it OUGHT to have on it, "Losing Control" etc. Still, they ought to do a bit
more. So there. They're probably one of the better folk when it comes to all
this, though.

Also, I am sat listening to Theo Parrish's DEMF set and will do my utmost to
get a tracklisting for you (I'm managing a 60% success rate on first listen,
and I'll do a bit of research on the rest). I've never heard it before and
I'm liking the 2 copies of "Mainline" a lot...

Jonny.