Acid House refers to the style of music "invented" by DJ Pierre
Just like Jesse Saunderson invented house music
I invented the wheel..
and Al Gore invented the Internet..

Try- Maurice-This is Acid,  probably one of the first acid tracks
or Phuture-Acid Trax

Fahd Al Noor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Albuquerque, NM

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000 06:58:22 -0800, c c wrote:

>  I'm very curious to hear what 'acid house' sounds like.
>
>  when it was in its heyday, i was very much into another scene and
basically missed it.  a friend of mine told me that early Guy Called Gerald
(who i LOVE) and Eddie Flashin' Fowlkes (birth of technosoul) could be
considered 'acid house'.

>  is this true?  if so, could anyone suggest something from that time
period that would be worth checking out? (my friend doesn't know much more
than i do, so he's not much help)