For their tenth birthday, Warp released three double-CD compilations, the
first of which, "Influences" gets together some of the tracks that most
influenced the label... and this includes a nice number of acid house
classics ; you're right about AGCG, he began as part of 808 State, and they
were quite emblematic of acid house...
Gwendal