> Oh, and can we stop the race in techno debate PLEASE! It's all been
> discussed here five thousand times, and it's such an
> emotionally charged
> topic that nothing gets resolved well through email. Or take
> it offline.

Most of the people involved on this racial techno subject haven't been on
the list for a long time. It's funny to see these subjects return and
return. We recently had a 'who is Drexciya' discussion and i'll bet the next
one will be 'jeff mills is not god' followed by a 2 weeks long thread on
'what is underground'. This would be a nice time for Otto and Matt to
complete the neverending 313-FAQ :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS. Adult rocked last friday in Amsterdam!