Apparently people are saying it's "no love between us"
or some other track off the pwei-box frenzy record.
Some guy pretty much swore by it so i'm prob going to
take his word for it since he said he'd play it for me
today. But hey, you never know because this could be a
friggin remix and not the same thing?

Well, based on the "he loves me, he loves me not"
line, my first guess, as well, was PWEI with the track
"Wise Up Sucker".........but, unless your description
was a little off, it was the band members singing that
line,
> definitely not a female vocal...

yeah this is a lday just saying, "he loves me, loves
me not". probably some smaple from some movie.

>don't want to sound like i'm nitpicking, but you've
peaked my curiosity and i'd really like to find out
which track your thinking of........80's
nostalgia......)
Sorry if this just adds confusion.........

yeah i think we've got it now but what if it's a remix
of the song instead?
argh.