"She had huge...............tracts of land..."

Mike
wasting bandwidth and loving it

From: Nick Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Ramblings...
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:20:05 -0800 (PST)

Oh dear... more ramblings... I have work to do... I
can't deal with 300 emails a day... I'm only a student
for christ's sake...

No disrespect to any one person in particular but I'm
deleting one message every minute at this rate... What
makes it worse is that they're not relevant to anyone
or anything really... I guess you must be really bored
or something...

Did anyone watch Monty Python yesterday? I mean I know
it's OT but it seems the list has become a bit of a
free-for-all recently and I know I'd find it a lot
more interesting than much of the stuff I've read...

"I fart in your general direction. Your mother is a
hamster and your father smells of elderberries..."

Ni(ck) (Dj Pacific:)

--- Jonny McIntosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
Fahd,

> I don't mean to be the anti pedant, here, but the
> use of "invented" that
> people intend when they say DJ Pierre "invented"
> acid is fairly
> uncontroversial. Similarly, "techno came from
> Detroit". Compare "techno came
> from Belgium" or "Eddie Richards invented Acid
> House" with the above. I
> think there is a bit more sense to the DJ Pierre or
> Detroit claim. The kind
> of linguistic exactness you're striving for isn't>
just over exacting but