> No. In order to censor you, the list admin would have to write a perl
> filter to intercept your mail to 313, and then fake the headers when he
> sent 'approved' email along to the list.  I don't think anyone involved
> could be arsed to go to that trouble.
>
> I don't know why your posts didn't show up but I do NOT think anyone's
> censoring you.

I think most likely it's due to the fact that (last i heard) hyperreal was
a pretty outdated machine, and it's handling basically every high-volume
list that's devoted to some aspect of electronic music or raves.  I know
it's had little glitches like this before - I wouldn't be surprised to see
your posts magically appear 4 days from now.  Hyperreal's just weird like
that sometimes.

At any rate, I don't even know who the admin of this list is.  And that's
how it should be - whoever s/he is, they're taking a very hands-off
approach to their position.  I highly doubt that there's any censorship
going on here.

all this talk of hyperreal's making me nostalgic for vrave... *sigh*

chris