All the Redux 2nd Place and Runner Up tracks have been announced. It would
seem that Christian won, grabbed a 2nd place and a runner up award. They
like your style at Plus 8 kid! :) Leslie Rollins aka 337is who was once on
313 (might still be) also snagged a runner up award.

http://www.acidplanet.com/contests/contests.asp

I thought DJ Revolver was a shoe-in and there were some other tracks I
thought were overlooked compared to some of the award winners, but I guess
there's always gonna be 2nd guessing, right? And there was only supposed to
be one winner so I spose we should all be thankful they even went beyond the
one - something I'm sure they didn't have to do. Overall, I liked the
runners up much better than the 2nd place winners. They seemed to give
runners up awards to the more off-kilter stuff which I thought was a bit
strange given the, "This is Not a Remix" slogan. But again, I'm not really
bitching about it, because it's great they offered the contest in the first
place, then extended the winnings to so many more people than they'd
intended. Congrats are defintely due to Christian and Leslie who turned in
some excellent stuff.

Of the other runners up: Phase 2 by Krikit is quite good (if short). IPAR by
Basic (from Budapest) was excellent pounding stuff. GREAT production on that
track given what they had to work with. Rewind to go Forward (chaos edit) by
bit.distribution is some really nice experimental stuff. Reason by Rhyme or
Reason is a percussive workout and changes up nicely.

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102
"FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger

"Feeling Like A Kid Again... My Eyes Are Glued to the Floor.
I Hope I Mumble Goodbye As You Walk Out the Door.
UhOhUhohh... UhOhUhohhh... UhOhUhohhh...
The Damage is Done." - Yo La Tengo