On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Tom Serna wrote:

> I am desperately seeking a copy of the following :
> joey beltram : caliber ep on warp

  A friend told me last weekend that it is a really rare one nowadays and
that I'm probably one of the few here in Finland who have it. But sorry,
I'm not parting with it, it's just too good. I also heard it goes for
quite a bit of money...

> also can anyone tell me what ep and label a track
> called ARTECH by Dave Angel was released on? I can't
> find out anywhere and its buggin me.

  It was released in 1994 on the UK label A13, on both the ``Experimenta''
12" sampler (AA001) and the CD compilation (AA001CD).

  Cheers,
--
nuutti-iivari meriläinen   gordon at diversion dot org
http colon slash slash www dot diversion dot org slash