<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Model 500 mind&body  R+s ... hot stuff , weird stuff but basically worthwhile
J.Mills Every dog 1+2 seems to fit into the jazzy thing with little departure
J.Mills Metropolis  ditto
Inter Zone Orch ..Programmed  definate must have esp. if your into the jazzy
stuff
Old Fragile records touch on this as well
many have been mentioning L. Naverre..St.Germain //Rose Rouge check it if
havent yet
and of course keep digging in repects to Juan @tkins/Model 500
*note admittedly for the sake of e-notes here's some quality
art as music I would refer an indivdiual to  esp. if they didnt mention
these in their org. question........
P.s. Miles Davis kinda blue..........
How about you Nate? Got anything Positive to add?

Nathan John de Yonker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well Mr Wv,
You seem to be a big fan of weather report... Surely then you can offer up
some suggestions.