i have been on the west coast all my life and too me the people who have moved
out here have helped in some ways  ......remember the west coast means portland
and seattle also....not just san fran and LA.......most of the people who have
moved west still don't make it to portland or seattle that often ...more too
seattle cause it's bigger....but one of the true techno dj/producers that has
helped most(imho) on the west coast is jon williams of organised
noise.........but thats another disscussion........i think brian harden will
have his time just as all the other heads in chicago...........just a matter of
time....