I spun at Platinum in Windsor last night and finished my set at 345 am with a beautiful track by Savvas Ysatis. I played some intense house music previous to that and had every one dancing pretty hard. I was going to stick around and hang out but the DJ after me did the old slow down of my last track and instantly threw down a trance track and followed it with many more. I felt so good after my set and that trance synth just destroyed my mood and groove. I went from hearing funky bass lines and phat beats to hearing emotional synth poppy trance with off beat single bass synth hits. I immediately asked for my payment, said bye to some friends and left (i had to work at 0700 today too).

I just wanted to let all of you know how violated the trance crap made me fell ;)
- has anyone else experienced this??
cheers
djr