That's Neil Ollivierra. That track is on the new Excerpts CD on Peacefrog -
really, really beautiful stuff.  His earlier album Soundtrack (313) came out
on Ferox in 1996 but Neil has his own label and he works at Transmat. He is
a really gifted producer, methinks.

Excerpts has four songs from Soundtrack 313, unreleased material, and are
tracks released on Neil's own US label.

It's distributed by Inertia here in Australia which is really on the money,
I am happy to say.