>> I was wondering if the "disco (not disco)" sampler
>> (compiled by Joey Negro) is any good.
I picked that record up a couple of weeks ago, it is a good collection
of tracks but a better compilation of tracks IMHO, would be 'last night a dj
saved my life' a 2 x LP release to accompany the (reissue of the) book of
the same name. For anybody that is interested the LP includes the full 11
minute Danny Krevit remix of 'MFSB - Love is the message' (first legal
release? - and the best mix) it includes a nice 2 minute track by DJ Premier
Of Gangstarr 'Red Alert Chant', some old school hip hop, disco, classical
music, a bit of everything it is out on nuphonic records i heard it the
other day.

Dave

np: body and soul vol 3