On Fri, Dec 15, 2000 at 11:32:52AM -0800, nancy mitchell wrote:
> SORRY!!!!
> I have not been on here since 1996......
>
> I just thought it would be cool to hear some new names
> to look out for  and go check them out. Its about
> sharing right? Love of music and people who make it??
>
> Sorry if I started and old  argument..... those who
> want, feel free to email me your private list :-)

actually, what might be cooler is for you to give us your top 10
up and comeing japanese producers..  i have liked many of my recent
japanese music purchaces.

wird from columbus,

michael

--
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      c: +1.614.260.6716      u: www.ele-mental.org

                 Wir fahr'n fahr'n fahr'n auf der Autobahn