Lenoir44 wrote:

I see that Robotnick's classic appears in National >Lampoons European Vacation.

No Sh*it! I'm a big Chevy Chase fan, yet I can't remember this piece from the s/t

Can anyone tell me which scene it provides the >background for?

Yeah I saw that movie again few weeks ago and wondered that same thing also. It says so in the end titles, but what I saw there wasn't "Problemes" anywhere in the film, or I must have missed it? But I do remember there was some neat italo-disco in one scene where the "family" is partying in city, shopping for extremely 80's looking italian "design" clothes:), and I guess in the scene where this kid (the son) is in the local disco, there was some futu-disco as well... but it wasn't Robotnick.

Proffit