When we were in Detroit for the 313 Gathering last year, we had diner in
a restaurant (somewhere in Greek Town) where Jasons Hogans was working
in the kitchen. At least, we were told he was.

Happy Holidays,

>>> "Gwendal Cobert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 20-12-2000 11:42:45 >>>
This one is 313, and it does not even concern Atkins' drug addiction :
I'd
like to have some confirmation for the following story :
"Matt from detroit is
     recloose, who has released four 12inches on carl craig* s planet
e.
     matt was working in a deli right next to the planet e office,
where
     carl craig and hannah went out to having brunch every day. one
day
     carl craig found a tape in the sandwich just between ham, salad
and
     mayonnaise. this was from matt. that*s why the first recloose
     release on planet e had a comic sandwich on the cover!"

And as a general rule : this rumor seems very similar to the one about
Kid
Koala and Ninja Tune - is there some common urban legend there, or are
there
other "verified" examples of producers & DJs getting attention by
finding
some weird way of giving their tapes to label people ?
Gwendal