Dear everybody.

I WAS so happy, i FOUND the record: FRED 3 (Cari Lekebusch on Missile (6)

I don't know how many years and energy this search of mine took but i tell ya it was hell.

After I send the money secured to the guy he did send me a package with the long awaited record back to me..... guess what.....
??

The package got lost by the post..... :O(((((((((((((((((((

so this is a real special request to all folks out there, who don't do anything with their fred 3 release anymore....... could you look deep into your techno-heart (especially because it's x-mas time) and sell the damn record (again) to me.....???

I will pay good money for it!

Greetings and respect

Melvin Lardenoye, The Netherlands