Regarding the show at Motor on December 27:

After gracious words from Dale Lawrence, I'm going to be playing live
that evening as well. The lineup for the evening:

        December 27 - Motor Detroit

        Theorem (live)
        Stewart Walker (live)
        Bill VanLoo (live)
        Clark Warner (DJ)

I believe I'll be playing in the lounge area, with Dale & Stewart in the
big room (though I could be wrong - I'd love to play on the big room's
system :).

Come and say hello if you make it - I always like putting listmembers'
faces to their names!

Cheers,

Bill